From the Military Arms Channel, a review and range demo of the Fulton Armory M1 Service Carbine. Also shown is the Inland Manufacturing M1 carbine.
The .30 Carbine ammunition used during this test is Federal American Eagle from Freedom Munitions.
Fulton Armory M1 Service Carbine:
- Part #: FA-M1C-SRV
- Standard Features:
- Receiver: FA M1 Carbine Receiver (Meets All USGI Material, Heat Treat & Geometry Specifications)
- Barrel: Fulton Armory, 18″ 1×20, .30 Carbine, National Match Quality
- Parts: GI & True Mil Spec Throughout, Type 3 Barrel Band with Bayonet Lug
- Stock & Handguard: New Walnut, Hand Selected, Lovingly Fit, & Beautifully Finished With Linseed Oil
- Included Accessories: One 10 Round Magazine, Canvas Sling, Oiler, & Owners Manual
- Fulton Armory Precision Guarantee: 3 MOA (With Federal American Eagle Ammunition)