Hickok45 shows off his full-auto Ingram Mac-11 at the range.
The Ingram MAC-11 (Military Armament Corporation Model 11) is a machine pistol developed by American gun designer Gordon Ingram at the Military Armament Corporation (MAC) during the 1970s. The weapon is a sub-compact version of the Model 10 (MAC-10), and is chambered to fire the smaller .380 ACP round.
Ingram Mac-11 Specs:
- Weight: 1.59 kg (3.50 lbs)
- Length: 248 mm (531 mm stock extended) (9.76 in/20.90 in)
- Barrel Length: 129 mm
- Cartridge: .380 ACP
- Action: Blowback
- Rate of Fire: 1200 rounds/min
- Muzzle Velocity: 980 ft/s
- Effective Range: 50 m
- Feed System: 16 or 32-rounds box magazine
- Sights: Iron sights