ShotgunShanni shooting a S&W 500 .50 Caliber. Forget about makin’ your day, this will make you week!
OK Ladies! I shot this baby 3 times. Twice sitting down and once standing up. At $3 a shot, I got my monies worth and then some! Definitely a challenge to shoot. It kicks back hard against your hand and though it didn’t really hurt my wrist, it made my right elbow a little sore for a few days. Well worth it for the thrill and excitement of shooting it!
S&W 500 Specs:
- Caliber: .500 S&W Magnum
- Capacity: 5 Rounds
- Barrel Length: 8.38″ / 21.3 cm
- Front Sight: Light Gathering HI-VIZ® Red Dot
- Rear Sight: Adjustable
- Grip: Synthetic
- Action: Single/Double Action
- Frame: Extra Large
- Frame Size: Extra Large – Exposed Hammer
- Finish: Satin Stainless
- Overall Length: 15″ / 38.1 cm
- Material: Stainless Steel Frame
- Stainless Steel Cylinder
- Weight Empty: 72.5 oz.